FLIR FB-349-O™ Thermal Security Camera
Affordable thermal camera for wide area instruction detection.
The FLIR FB-349-O camera introduces thermal image detail in a bullet-type form factor, ideal for wide area intrusion detection. Combined with external video analytics the FB-324-O is an ideal choice for intrusion detection and sterile-zone monitoring, at short to medium range distances. Implemented with FLIR’s award-winning thermal technology, FB-Series O is designed to handle challenging environments, harsh weather conditions and can operate in complete darkness.
AFFORDABLE, BEST-IN-CLASS PERIMETER PROTECTION
FLIR’s premier thermal security solution for any size system:
- Multiple lens options offer flexible coverage of fence lines and building perimeters.
- The FB-Series O’s high contrast thermal imaging is ideal for use with FLIR TRK analytics encoders that can classify humans and vehicles, as well as hand-off targets for PTZ tracking.
“PLUG AND PLAY” INTEGRATION
Easily integrates into new or existing video management systems.
- The FB-Series O is fully integrated and certified by 3rd party video management systems and analytics.
- FLIR United VMS enables such features as thermal configuration and alarm management.
- FB-Series O offers hybrid, IP and analog outputs for easy deployment with current or legacy systems.
INDUSTRY-LEADING PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
Delivers superior thermal imaging, with the industry’s most extensive warranty.
- Powered by FLIR thermal technology, the most deployed for perimeter protection.
- Custom AGC’s and Dynamic Detail Enhancement (DDE) enhance image contrast in all scenes.
- FLIR offers an unmatched 10/3 warranty (10 years for the thermal sensor, 3 for the camera).
|Spectral Band||LWIR | 8 µm to 14 µm|
|Field of View||49°(H)
(Horizontal Field of View)
|Effective Resolution||76,800 pixels|
|Resolution||320 x 240 Pixels|
|Pixel Pitch||17 µm|
|Sensitivity||<50mK @ 25c F# 1.0|
|Detector Type||Uncooled VOx Microbolometer|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||285 x 96 x 94 mm/11.1" x 3.8" x 3.7"
With sunshield and fully extended mounting arm
|Focus Range||Athermalized, Focus-Free|
|CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS|
|Composite Video NTSC or PAL||Hybrid system with IP & analog video|
|External Analytics Compatible||Yes|
|Network APIs||Nexus SDK for comprehensive system control and integration;
Nexus CGI for http command interfaces; ONVIF Profile S
|Supported Protocols||IPV4, HTTP, Bonjour, UPnP, DNS, NTP, RTSP, RTCP, RTP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP, DHCP, ARP|
|Humidity||10%-90% relative humidity|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20°C to 70°C|
|Regulatory||FCC Part 15 (Subpart B, Class A), CE marked, EN55032, EN55024, RoHS, WEEE|
|IMAGING & OPTICAL|
|Image Uniformity Optimization||Automatic Flat Field Correction (FFC) – Thermal and Temporal triggers|
|Video Frame Rate||NTSC: 30 Hz|
|Thermal AGC Region of Interest||Default, Presets and User Defined for optimal image quality of subjects of interest|
|Thermal Image Settings||Auto AGC, Dynamic Detail Enhancement (DDE), Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC 24VAC PoE|
|Power Consumption||12 VDC: 17 W (maximum with heaters)
24VAC : 13 VA (maximum with heaters)
24VDC : 13 W (maximum with heaters) PoE: 13 W
|VIDEO & RECORDING|
|Digital Video Compression||Two independent channels of H.264 and MJPEG|
|Streaming Resolution||320 x 256|