SDR900H PTZ Camera Control System / Serial Data Radio Wireless Transceiver
- Controls a PTZ camera from up to twelve miles, line-of-sight
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint
- RS232/485/422 compatible
- User-selectable data rates from 1200 bps to 57.6 kbps
- NEMA 4X outdoor rated, rugged built for operation extreme weather conditions
- Compatible with all major dome camera manufacturers
- FCC Part 15 and DOC (Canada) approved
Long Range PTZ Control
The SDR900H™ remote camera control transmission system allows you to control the pan, tilt, and zoom of a camera from up to twelve miles away (with line-of-sight between transceiver radios). The SDR900H™ integrates easily with most major dome manufacturers and is compatible with RS232, RS422, and RS485 protocols.
Robust Performance & Flexibility
The SDR900H™ is a transceiver (TX/RX) radio that operates in the unlicensed 900 MHz ISM band using 25 hopping channels with seven user-selectable sequences, allowing the system to operate exceptionally well even with other nearby radios operating in the same band. Eight-bit, userselectable addressing further enhances the ability to address multiple systems in a single path or in a point-tomultipoint configuration.