Teledyne FLIR M364C LR
PREMIUM MULTISPECTRAL MARINE CAMERA WITH INTELLIGENT OBSTACLE RECOGNITION
Featuring a high definition low light camera and one of the most advanced FLIR thermal imaging cores, the M364C-LR provides an elite level of awareness on the water. Both cameras use multispectral imaging to deliver exclusive Teledyne FLIR Color Thermal Vision™ (CTV) technology. Color Thermal Vision blends visible camera details with a thermal image, overlaying vital color imagery that allows captains to positively identify navigation aids and other vessels within the thermal scene. Outstanding imaging performance, intelligent object recognition technology, and enhanced gyro-stabilization make the M364-LR an indispensable tool for law enforcement professionals, commercial mariners, and serious recreational boaters.
ELITE AWARENESS WITH ADVANCED MULTISPECTRAL IMAGING
Thermal and visible imaging featuring FLIR Color Thermal Vision and MSX®.
• FLIR Boson 640 × 512 thermal sensor
• Thermal imaging detects objects in complete darkness, glare, and light fog.
• Integrate the M364C LR with Raymarine Axiom and take advantage of FLIR Color Thermal Vision and MSX multispectral imaging.
• Color Thermal Vision blends thermal and the low light visible camera so captains can easily identify color details like navigational lights and navigation aids
HIGH DEFINITION NAVIGATION
Low light HD visible imaging sensor and long-range zoom offer enhanced target identification.
• Better than binoculars, the M364C LR with 30x optical zoom and image stabilization delivers superior long-range imaging and positive target identification
• Ultra-low light camera technology provides visible
imagery in the most challenging lighting conditions
• Overlay AIS targets, chart objects, and waypoints in real time when combined with Raymarine Axiom and award-winning ClearCruise™ augmented reality technology
A STEADY VIEW IN ROUGH SEAS
Steady, stable viewing in heavy seas keeps eyes on-target.
• Two-axis mechanical stabilization virtually eliminates the effects of pitch, heave, and yaw.
• Horizontal stabilization automatically keeps the camera positioned in the same direction as the vessel turns
• Integrated AHRS (Attitude Heading Reference Sensor)