Teledyne FLIR M332
MARINE THERMAL CAMERAS WITH ACTIVE GYRO-STABILIZATION
Pairing a rugged, all-weather design with one of the most advanced FLIR thermal imaging cores, the M332 delivers awareness-enhancing thermal vision for law enforcement, commercial, and recreational applications. Advanced gyro-stabilization and high-performance thermal imaging detect obstacles and targets in complete darkness and heavy seas, allowing safe navigation in the most challenging conditions.
SAFE NAVIGATION IN LOW VISIBILITY ENVIRONMENTS
Thermal imaging offers vision in complete darkness, glare, and light fog.
• Powered by the breakthrough FLIR Boson thermal imaging core.
• Thermal resolution up to 640 × 512.
• Smooth image refresh rates up to 30 Hz.
• Advanced onboard image processing technology.
• ClearCruise Augmented Reality-enabled when paired with Raymarine Axiom MFDs.
A STEADY VIEW IN ROUGH SEAS
Stable viewing in heavy seas keeps eyes on-target.
• Two-axis mechanical stabilization virtually eliminates the effects of pitch, heave, and yaw.
• Horizontal stabilization automatically keeps the camera positioned on scene as you maneuver.
• Integrated AHRS (Attitude Heading Reference Sensor).
Exceptional connectivity with navigation and security systems.
• Optional joystick control unit and multifunction navigation display integration.
• ONVIF-compliant for PTZ security camera functionality.
• H.264 IP video stream, HD-SDI lossless, and analog video output.