By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to allow us to collect information on and off this site through cookies. Learn more.
Pairing a rugged, all-weather design with one of the most advanced FLIR thermal imaging cores, the M332 delivers awareness-enhancing thermal vision for law enforcement, commercial, and recreational applications. Advanced gyro-stabilization and high-performance thermal imaging detect obstacles and targets in complete darkness and heavy seas, allowing safe navigation in the most challenging conditions.
Low light HD visible imaging sensor and long-range zoom offer enhanced target identification.
• Better than binoculars, the M300C with 30x optical zoom and image stabilization delivers superior long-range imaging and positive target identification.
• Ultra-low light camera technology provides visible imagery in the most challenging lighting conditions.
• Overlay AIS targets, chart objects, and waypoints in real time when combined with Raymarine Axiom and award-winning ClearCruise™ augmented reality technology.
Stable viewing in heavy seas keeps eyes on-target.
• Two-axis mechanical stabilization virtually eliminates the effects of pitch, heave, and yaw.
• Electronic stabilization minimizes low frequency rumble and vibration.
• Integrated AHRS (Attitude Heading Reference Sensor).
• Horizontal stabilization automatically keeps the camera positioned on scene as you maneuver.
Exceptional connectivity with navigation and security systems.
• Optional joystick control unit and multifunction navigation displays.
• ONVIF-compliant for PTZ security camera functionality.
• H.264 IP video stream, HD-SDI lossless, and analog video output.
• Composite analog video (SD) for integration into legacy displays.
|HD-SDI Lossless Video Output||Yes|
|Network Video Output||Single H.264 Network Video Stream|
|Pan & Tilt Adjustment Range||360° Continuous Pan, +/- 90° Tilt|
|E-Zoom - Color||12x|
|CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS|
|Analog Video Output||NTSC/PAL User Settable|
|Analog Video Connector Types||BNC|
|Zoom||30x Optical Zoom|
|Detector Type - Daylight||1/2.8” Exmor R CMOS|
|Field of View - Daylight||Optical 63.7° x 35.8° WFOV to 2.3° x 1.29° NFOV|
|Focal Length - Daylight||129 mm to 4.3 mm|
|Lines of Resolution - Daylight||High Definition up to 1080/30p|
|Minimum Illumination - Daylight||0.1 lux (50 IRE, 1/30s, ICR off, slow shutter off, high sensitivity off)
0.0008 lux (30 IRE, ICR on, slow shutter 1/4s, high sensitivity on)
|Automatic Window Defrost||Standard at Power-Up|
|Operating Temperature Range||-13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C)|
|Shock||15g vertical, 9g horizontal|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)|
|Water Ingress||IPX6 (heavy seas, power jets of water)|
|Wind||100 knots (115.2 MPH)|
|Sand & Dust Ingress||Mil-Std-810E or IP6X|