INFRARED CAMERA WINDOW WITH PIRma-Lock™
FLIR IR Windows add a barrier between you and energized equipment, protecting you from arc flash accidents. IR windows are easy to install, easy to use, and will help you work with greater confidence. You’ll perform inspections more efficiently and reduce the threat of arc flash injury, all while staying in compliance with NFPA 70E requirements. Choose the anodized aluminum frame, or opt for durable stainless steel to prevent mixed metal issues.
Inspect Through The Window Of Safety
FLIR IR Windows' broadband crystal lenses transmit short, mid, and longwave IR while also allowing illumination to shine through.
FLIR'S tried-and-true PIRma-Lock™ locknut technology holds the ring in place so there's no need for extra screws.
DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL OPTION
Choose the standard anti-corrosion anodized aluminum frame, or if there are mixed-metal concerns, opt for durable stainless steel.
- • Uses standard US punch tools for hole knockouts
- • Automatically grounds metal components
- • PIRma-Lock ring nut locks window tight inside the panel
- • Simple flip-open hatch secured with thumb screw releases
- • Permanently-hinged cover prevents dropping, mix-ups, and loss
- • Inside label for permanent identification
- • Transmits short-, mid-, and longwave IR images
- • Works with all thermal and visual inspection cameras
- • Allows laser pointers and illumination to shine through
- • Saves time and labor by eliminating the need to remove panel covers
- • Can reduce or eliminate need for cumbersome PPE
- • Stainless steel option resists corrosion by preventing contact between dissimilar metals
- • Durable for harsh environments and the outdoors