- 14x14mm Compact Design
- Image sensor has twice the sensitivity of 1/3" Sony Ex-View®
- Computer controllable via I2C
The Videology 20B45 board camera is a ultra compact board camera with a 14mm x 14mm unenclosed footprint. The 20B45 color board camera series features a low power 1/4" CMOS and CCD image sensors with ultra wide temperature and vibration specifications. This board camera version weighs in at about 0.5g (0.01 oz) without a lens mount. Active pixel resolution is at 640x480 and a TV resolution of 420 TV lines. Optional models include balanced video output and can be prepared for computer control via I²C.
20B45 Board Camera Features
- Sizes available:
- 14x14mm Board Camera
- 17x17mm Housed Camera
- Low power 1/4" CMOS sensor with ultra wide temperature & vibration spec.
- Image sensor has 2x the sensitivity of the 1/3" Sony Ex-View
- NTSC/PAL (true two field) analog composite video output
- Computer controllable via I²C
- Optional models can include
- 5 volts DC
- Balanced video out
|Product Name||Videology 20B45 - Mini CMOS Color Camera Series|