- Open platform with support for ONVIF
- Features an OPC client and supports Modbus/TCP
- One user interface
- Multi-screen solution
DESKTOP OR PC PANEL SOLUTION
The ThermoVision CM is an industrial computer for FLIR thermal imaging cameras with built-in condition monitoring software, ideal for facilities that demand 24/7 uptime. Your company will benefit from continuous condition monitoring and hot spot detection without the need for periodic manual scans, saving money and equipment. Compatible with the FLIR AX8, A310, and A400/700 cameras, the ThermoVision CM comes fully configured for a four or nine camera set-up.
Continuous Condition Monitoring, Unmatched Flexibility
2-IN-1 TEMPERATURE & VIDEO MONITORING
Combines video management and industrial control to record visual and temperature data, with a full development environment for VMS and HMI/SCADA.
An open platform with support for ONVIF and other camera protocols, ThermoVision CM integrates with safety, automation, other vital systems.
24/7 PRODUCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTION
One user interface streamlines your work for continuous condition monitoring and hot spot detection to maximize uptime.
• Full development environment for VMS and HMI/SCADA included to adapt the appearance and functionality of your application
• Multi-screen solution for convenience monitoring live image streams and results
• Simple set-up and capability of a video wall, trending analysis, recording, and playback functionality
• Makes it easy to monitor a machine or part of a process to improve production efficiency and increase operational reliability
• One user interface streamlines work and makes monitoring easy
• Quickly define events and find recorded video for a specific event by customizing alarms
• Open platform with support for ONVIF and several different protocols from leading camera manufacturers in the platform
• Features an OPC client and supports Modbus/TCP for communicating with a large number of I/O, PLC, and other systems
• Includes easy-to-use, advanced features that significantly shorten time spent on development and commissioning of the systems
Enhanced Communication and Performance
The ThermoVision CM capabilities include a video wall, trending analysis, recording, and play-back functionality. It can communicate via open platform communication (OPC) with a large number of systems, and can be fully configured for either 4 or 9 FLIR A310 and/or AX8 cameras.
|Packaging Options (for multiple quantities)||Please Package for Integration (All in one box)|
|Product Name||ThermoVIsion CM Desktop or PC Panel Solution|