- Max. resolution (HD-SDI): 1920x1080 at 30 fps
- Output: USB 3.0 uncompressed image data stream
- Compatible with color and monochrome cameras
- Includes drivers compatible to DirectShow, DirectX, TWAIN, VfW, WDM, ActivVisionTools, HALCON, LabVIEW, Matlab, and NeuroCheck
- Includes acquisition software, IC Capture, for Windows 7/8/10, Vista and XP
- Includes SDK, IC Imaging Control
- Free barcode SDK for Windows 7/8/10
HD-SDI is a serial, digital interface, primarily designed to transmit uncompressed and unencrypted video data over one or more coaxial cables with BNC connectors at a nominal impedance of 75 ohms. The cabling and connector type are relics from the previous analog video signal standard. When using high quality cable, the maximum cable length can be up to 100 meters.
The DFG/HDSDI converts digital serial video signals into uncompressed image data streams for USB 3.0 interfaces.
- HD-SDI converter
- Drivers compatible to DirectShow, DirectX, TWAIN, VfW, WDM, ActivVisionTools, HALCON, LabVIEW, Matlab, and NeuroCheck
- IC Capture camera control and acquisition software for W 7/8/10, Vista, XP
- IC Imaging Control Software Development Kit (SDK) including a .NET component, an ActiveX component, and a C++ class library for W 7/8/10, Vista, XP - Free barcode SDK for W 7/8/10
|Product Name||Imaging Source HD-SDI to USB 3.0 Converter|