D300 E Series GigE
PAN/TILT UNIT FOR SIDE-MOUNTED PAYLOADS UP TO 70 LBS
The PTU-D300 E-Series supports any type of single or multi-part payload through a flexible bracketing system of top and/or side mounting. Easy to integrate, the PTU-D300 E-Series is an open platform that provides the flexibility needed while minimizing your development and integration effort. The PTU-D300 E-Series has been proven in a wide range of mission critical applications for positioning of cameras, lasers, antennas, or other instruments in both fixed and mobile environments.
Tough, Flexible, Programmable Pan/Tilt
HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH HEFTY PAYLOADS
- With payload capacity up to 25 pounds and precise positioning, D300E pan/tilts have a wide range of pan speeds for smooth, precise 360° control.
RUGGED PRECISION POINTING
- Precise, real-time control of position, speed, and acceleration — plus a rigid worm gear design — provides steady positioning in windy environments and vehicle-mounted applications.
- With integrated Ethernet and Web interfaces, increased command rates, reduced jitter, and advanced microstep control, D300E pan/tilts provide advanced performance at affordable prices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Large payload capacity to 70 Lbs - or 90 Lbs with EX gearing
- Extremely precise positioning (to 0.0064° with microstep), or 0.003° with EX gearing
- Wide range of pan speeds 0.0064°/sec to 50° or 22° with EX gearing for smooth, precise control
- 360-continuous pan
- Gigabit Ethernet pass through
- Software-configurable payload wiring
- Precise, real-time control of position, speed and acceleration
- Rigid worm gear design (no belts/pulleys) provides steady positioning in windy environments
- Integrated Ethernet and Web interfaces
- Increased command rates, reduced jitter
- Advanced microstep control
- Payload brackets (top, side)
- Alternate colors/finishes
- Inertial stabilization available
- Geo-pointing built in
|Max Pan Speed||50°/sec|
|Max Tilt Speed||50°/sec|
|Max Payload Weight [nominal]||Side Mount: 70 lb Top Mount: 35 lb|
|Pan Range||Programmable up to +/- 168° or 360° continuous|
|Tilt Range||Programmable up to +30° to -90° from upright (120° range) (up to +/-90° with side mount , if specified at time of order)|
|Min Pan Speed||0.00625°/sec|
|Min Tilt Speed||0.00625°/sec|
|Payload Mounting||Single/dual-side mount, top mount|