FLIR BHM-Series cameras are available with a variety of features:
- Rugged, all-weather design
- Compact, easy-to-use designs
- 320 × 240 thermal resolution
- Interchangeable lenses from 35 mm to 100 mm.
- Thermal night vision lets you see clearly in total darkness.
- See more and get all the details with up to 4× E-Zoom.
- Capture still images and video.
BHM-Series imagers make pictures from heat, not light, letting you see other boats, obstructions, land, buoys, and floating debris in total darkness, as well as through haze, smoke, and light fog.
Also available with high-resolution 640 × 480 thermal sensors, BHM-Series thermal imagers are the best search and rescue tools on the water, giving you the power to search for disabled vessels and people in the water regardless of lighting conditions.
With powerful interchangeable lenses, BHM-Series cameras are the most powerful handheld, battery-powered, thermal night vision cameras available, making them the right choice for use on vessels of any size, and giving you the edge in all of your nighttime travels.