- Compact IP Thermography Camera
- 80x64 Pixel Resolution @ 60Hz
- 25°(H) x 20°(V) FOV
- -40°C to +550°C Object Temp. Range
- GigE Vision™ & GenICam™ Compliant
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
FLIR A5 9mm Compact A-Series: Smaller profile with no loss of performance
The FLIR A5 9mm Compact A-Series is a new addition to the thermography line-up designed with Machine Vision applications in mind to fit in the tightest of spaces. The Compact A-Series cameras bring an affordable plug and play solution with the GigE and GenICam protocols that are common in the Machine Vision industry. This model specifically is a 80 × 64 resolution thermal imaging camera with a 25° × 20° field of view and a 60 Hz image frequency.
The GigE and GenICam compatibility coupled with the cameras ability to be powered using POE makes this camera easy to install and configure. The Compact A-Series camera series provide fast data transfer with up to High 60 Hz frame rate streams 8- and 16-bit thermal images, and temperature sensitivity of <50 mK providing the finest image details and temperature difference information making it an ideal fit for automatic inspection, quality assurance, sorting and many other Machine Vision applications.
Multiple Color Palette Options
The benefit of using a FLIR A5 9mm camera begins with the form factor and expands with the use of multiple color palette options. Now you can view a scene in Black & White, Iron and Rainbow. This means you can get further in-depth analasys of your scene.
Below are 3 different scenes shots with each color palette using the FLIR A35 with a 9mm (40°) lens. Compare the modes to see the difference in range.
- Affordable - The FLIR A5 9mm Compact A-Series is an extremely affordable unit. From now on price is no longer an issue for deploying thermal imaging cameras to monitor continuous processes.
- Compact - Extremely compact, measuring only 40 mm x 43 mm x 106 mm the FLIR A5 9mm Compact A-Series can easily be integrated in every production line.
- GigE VisionTM Standard Compatibility - GigE Vision is a new camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication protocol. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low cost standard cables even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can inter-operate seamlessly over GigE connections.
- GenICamTM Protocol Support - The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (GigE Vision, Camera Link, 1394 DCAM, etc.) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera. GenICam makes the FLIR compact A-Series plug-and-play when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Communication and power supplied with only one cable.
- Synchronization - Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) - One output that can be used to control other equipment and one input to read the status from the same equipment.
- High sensitivity < 50 mK - < 50 mK thermal sensitivity captures the finest image details and temperature difference information.
|Product Name||FLIR A5 9mm (60Hz)|