- Synchronized USB powered LED for consistent high quality images in any environment
- 5.0 megapixel progressive scan sensor for 2592 x 1944 still images
- Separate formats supported for streaming video and still image capture
- Both Compressed (MJPEG) and Raw video outputs supported
- USB 2.0 bus provides power to camera and LEDs
- UVC compliant
- Convenient manual dial allows customized LED intensity
- Tripod 1/4 20 mount is attached to base
- Full SDK available for integration into customer applications
- TWAIN compatible
Limitations and drawbacks of consumer webcam-based systems – in particular frequent changes to SDKs and product hardware – are overcome by Videology’s industrial-grade USB auto-focus zoom (AFZ) and fixed-focus photo ID cameras and systems.
Videology photo-ID badging systems are fully TWAIN compliant with drivers that will work with any operating system. Most cameras are WDM and DirectX compliant. Cameras and software can be customized to OEM specifications and have multiple performance options.
Videology’s USB photo ID systems are designed for the long-term and are ideal for simple visual identification as well as for biometrics applications including retinal scan, photo imaging, digital signatures, fingerprint imaging, smart cards, and facial recognition.
|What's In The Box||