USB CMOS Monochrome Autofocus Cameras
The Imaging Source DMK-22AUC03 monochrome autofocus cameras are ideally suited to applications were the working distance between widget and camera changes. The monochrome autofocus cameras ship with a USB 2.0 interface and extremely sensitive Aptina sensors, which deliver excellent image quality, even in poor lighting conditions. The cameras have very compact casing, which ensure their integration into existing system is straight forward. The monochrome autofocus cameras are available at a highly competitive price and are thus suited to cost sensitive applications.
- Device driver and drivers compatible to TWAIN, VisionPro AIK, ActivVisionTools, HALCON, LabVIEW and Matlab for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- IC Capture camera control and acquisition software for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- IC Imaging Control Software Development Kit (SDK) as .NET, ActiveX and C++ class library for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- Resolution: Up to 744x480 Resolution
- Frame rate: Up to 150 fps.
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 25 mm.
- Monochrome Aptina CMOS sensors.
- USB 2.0 interface.
- Software driven One Push autofocus.
- Windowing and high-speed readout.
- Compatible to M12, C and CS mount lenses.