- 1/2.5 inch CMOS Exmor sensor HDR
- 4,128×3,096 (12.8 MP), up to 30 fps
- Rolling shutter
- Image enhancement
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Manufactured by The Imaging Source
Capture Exactly What You See Through The Ocular
The Imaging Source 13 megapixel microscope camera (DFK MKU130) has been designed to be a cost-effective, versatile solution for demanding microscopy applications. The camera, which is equipped with a distortion-free 5.3 mm (35 mm equivalent) auto-focus lens, allows the user to capture exactly what an observer sees through the ocular, not just a region of interest, which is common of traditional microscopy imaging solutions. The camera can take the place of the ocular or can be screwed into the C-mount.
Thanks to the camera's USB 3.0 interface, a Full HD preview at 30 FPS is available on the host PC. The camera ships with Sony's light sensitive Exmor CMOS technology, and allows a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels.
- Excellent quality and color reproduction.
- Sony Exmor CMOS technology.
- High-Speed USB 3.0 interface.
- Capture full image circle.
- Ocular- and C-mount.
- Windowing and high-speed readout.
- Resolution: Up to 13 MP.
- Frame rate: Up to 30 fps.
|IMAGING & OPTICAL|
|NTSC/PAL (field switchable)||Integrated|
|Product Name||DFK MKU130 Microscope Camera - 13 Megapixel|
|Pixel Size||H: 1.4 µm, V: 1.4 µm|