- Progressive scan, 1.3 megapixel CMOS sensor (square pixels)
- Sensor is optically centered within lens mount holes
- Streaming video or single frame capture via hardware/software
- Triggerable instantaneous snap shots (model 24B1.3XUSB-V)
- 24fps at full 1280 x 1024 resolution uncompressed video
- Simplified cabling - video, power and full camera control over a single USB cable
- Extended integration time (>0.5 sec.)
- Complete SDK available
The Videology 24B1.3xUSB is a ½” CMOS based b/w single board USB camera offering an easy means of displaying and capturing high quality video and images on any USB 2.0 equipped desktop or laptop computer running a supported Microsoft® OS.
Because it is USB based, there is no need for a frame grabber. Instead, a single USB cable provides power, video frames, control and data transfer.
- All of our USB cameras share the same simple, powerful API allowing easy migration from one camera to another.
- SDKs are available for OEMs (for an additional fee).
- Housings: Mechanical design options can be quoted to OEMs.
This camera can utilize a CS, M12 or M12 pinhole mount lens that is not Auto Iris.