- Inputs: composite and Y/C
- Output DFG/USB2pro: USB 2.0, uncompressed image data stream without audio
- Output DFG/USB2aud: USB2.0, uncompressed image and audio data stream
- Video formats: PAL/CCIR, NTSC/RS-170 - Max resolution (NTSC/RS-170): 640x480 @ 30 Hz
- Max resolution (PAL/CCIR): 768x576 @ 25 Hz
Despite the fast growing world of digital cameras, there is still an enormous number of analog video sources. Using a Video-to-USB converter, such as the DFG/USB2pro and the DFG/USB2aud, analog video sources become usable in a digital environment.
The DFG/USB2pro converts analog video signals (PAL, NTSC, CCIR, EIA) into uncompressed image data streams. The DFG/USB2aud additionally converts analog audio signals.
- Drivers compatible to DirectShow, DirectX, TWAIN, VfW, WDM, ActivVisionTools, HALCON, LabVIEW, Matlab, and NeuroCheck
- IC Capture camera control and acquisition software for W 7/8/10, Vista, XP
- IC Imaging Control Software Development Kit (SDK) including a .NET component, an ActiveX component, and a C++ class library for W 7/8/10, Vista, XP - Free barcode SDK for W 7/8/10
|Product Name||Imaging Source DFG/USB2pro Video-to-USB 2.0 converter|