Videology has released a new CCD based camera board with 960 horizontal pixels, model 2XK17X. Already in full production, it is ready for application design-ins that require the benefits of a CCD and the long term 7+ year support that Videology is so well known for.
A CCD delivers better sensitivity, a standard global shutter frame output, lower latency, and lower noise, versus standard CMOS sensors.
Many applications still require CCD’s for a far longer term than Sony’s projected product lifespan. This new addition to our most popular camera board form factor of 22x26 mm, uses a Sharp Color 960H ccd with 620TVL PAL / NTSC output
- High 960H pixel resolution, a 30% increase over D1
- Dual 960H analog and digital BT656 output streams
- Low latency - less than 5ms, for time critical applications
- Flexible power range from 5 to 15 Volts
Compatibility and design-in ease is maintained with our current standard form factor camera families: 2XK14, 2XK15 and 2XK45
- same 1/4" CCD size
- same mounting hole locations and lens mounts
- same 4:3 aspect display ratio
- same I²C control software (as 2XK14 / 2XK15)
In addition to all the above key values we offer outstanding cost effectiveness and Crosstree Technology® (ability to interface to multiple standards via stackable boards).
|Packaging Options (for multiple quantities)||Please Package for Integration (All in one box)|
|Product Name||Videology 21K17X 1/4 in. color CCD sensor (PAL)|