Benefits of F-304 Thermal Security Camera
- Simultaneous IP and analog video outputs, along with IP and serial control interfaces for easy integration into IP or analog networks; use them in an existing analog environment, and migrate easily to a future IP network
- Sun-safe VOx uncooled thermal sensor technology; looking directly at the sun won't damage FLIR uncooled thermal security cameras
- Exchangeable camera cassettes allow for quick upgrade or repair of sensors and optics
- Open IP standards for plug-and-play integration; ONVIF compliant
- Streaming digital video available in H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG formats
The FLIR F-304 high-resolution thermal security camera is a fixedsite camera that gives you video and control over both IP and analog networks.
F-Series cameras define the new standard of performance with five models that provide full 640 × 480 thermal resolution giving you up to 16 times as many pixels as their lower resolution counterparts for greater image detail, longer detection ranges, and better analytics performance than ever before.