Videology 24B1.3XUSB-C - HiDef B&W Single Board Camera
- Progressive scan, 1.3 megapixel CMOS sensor (square pixels)
- Sensor is optically centered within lens mount holes
- Streaming video or single frame capture via hardware/software
- Triggerable instantaneous snap shots (model 24B1.3XUSB-V)
- 24fps at full 1280 x 1024 resolution uncompressed video
- Simplified cabling - video, power and full camera control over a single USB cable
- Extended integration time (>0.5 sec.)
- Complete SDK available
The Videology 24B1.3xUSB is a ½” CMOS based b/w single board USB camera offering an easy means of displaying and capturing high quality video and images on any USB 2.0 equipped desktop or laptop computer running a supported Microsoft® OS.
Because it is USB based, there is no need for a frame grabber. Instead, a single USB cable provides power, video frames, control and data transfer.
- All of our USB cameras share the same simple, powerful API allowing easy migration from one camera to another.
- SDKs are available for OEMs (for an additional fee).
- Housings: Mechanical design options can be quoted to OEMs.
This camera can utilize a CS, M12 or M12 pinhole mount lens that is not Auto Iris.
|Image Sensor||1/2" CMOS 6.8mm x 5.4mm array|
|Active Pixels (HxV)||1280 x 1024, 5.2um square pixels|
|Frame Rate||24 fps at 1280 x 1024 un-compressed, 30fps at 640 x 480 un-compressed|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||> 45dB|
|Gain Control||Manual gain selectable via software|
|Synchronization||Internal (X-tal controlled)|
|Shutter Mode||Electronic rolling shutter|
|Shutter Speed||Selectable via software (1/2 – 1/5000 sec.)|
|Scan Mode||Progressive scan|
|Control Communication||Camera control via USB bus|
|Mirror Mode||Selectable via software|
|Dynamic Range||68 db|
|Video Output||USB 2.0 (not USB 1.1 compliant)|
|Power Supply||5VDC via USB bus|
|Power Consumption||<110mA, <0.6W|
|Still Capture||Via hardware or software (Streaming or single frame)|
|Operating Temperature||-15°C ~ 55°C (5°F ~ 131°F)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 93% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C ~ + 70°C (-13°F ~ 158°F)|
|Storage Humidity||Max 98% RH|
|Packaging||ESD safe package|
|Dimensions WxHxD||32mm x 32mm x 7.7mm (1.26" x 1.26" x 0.3")|
|M-12 mount depth is 20.1mm (0.79")|
|CS mount depth is 16.8mm (0.66") (not including outer lens thread)|
|Lens Mounts||Replace "X" in model number with desired lens mount option:|
|Example: To select an M-12 Board Mount Change 24B1.3XUSB-C to 24B1.35USB-C|
|5 = M-12 board mount|
|8 = CS mount|
|Lenses (Recommended)||32SJ0818LD 8mm f1.8|
|30SJ0818LD 8mm f1.8|
|Connectors||USB board connector: (6 pin) power & data|